Monday, July 26, 2010

CD up on Itunes

Okay, starting this blog with the hope I'll be consistent. That's the word of the year for me. Gotta stay in the game. Why? Why the hell not. What else is there to do. It would be lovely if I could write in this blog every day. I'd like to have my very own Ipad to make the whole thing easier. Saw my first Ipad live and up close the other day. I want it! Anyway my CD Goodbye New York is up on Itunes!!!!! That took forever not because of them, but because of me. I kept putting in erroneous info by accident. Had to shoot out for help to my friend and CD producer, David Cooper. He set it all straight. So go find a song and download. Make my day!

2 comments:

Illeana said...

Now this is exciting. About to look it up and check it out right now. GO AMY! :)

amy coleman said...

thanks Illeana, great to find you on blog. If you have a chance will you sign up to follow my blog? Much love, Amy