Sunday, August 8, 2010

Me and My soul sister Adriana

These are pictures of Adriana, my soul sister. The first of the series was taken last summer when I was on tour in Italy. After a gig outside of Rome I met this very cool guy Simone Fiore who as it turns out has his own band in The Eterenal City. Simone took me for a ride on his Harley through the lush summer countryside.I kept saying"please don't go fast", I'm somewhat of a pussy when it comes to riding on motorcycles. He didn't go fast. It was one o those magical moments that Italy provides. After we returned Adriana and I posed for this photo. Adriana loves Harleys. It was an awesome night filled with music, food, wine, a great friend and good looking men what else could one ask for in this life!

Facebook Profile Pictures

No comments: